✔️ Turbine and Compressor friendly
✔️ Scratch Resistant
Compressor PSI 22-34 with a 1.3 tip size
Turbine: Stage 3 to stage 5 turbine with a 1.0 tip size (a 1.3 tip will work but better results with a 1.0 tip)
Directions for application:
- After your Spherical Base Coat is applied, allow 1-2 hours for the coating to cure.
- Scuff the surface with a grey 3m scuff pad - This will ensure the surface is smooth and increase the surface tension
- Wipe down the panels with water and denatured alcohol (50/50) and a lint free towel (or clean shirt) DO NOT WIPE DOWN THE CAR WITH A TERRY CLOTH TOWEL. Tiny fibers will be left behind
- Ensure the surface is fully dry - Bonus Points for taking an air hose to the cracks and crevices.
- SHAKE THE GALLON OF CLEARCOAT FOR 5 MINUTES BEFORE MIXING ACTIVATOR.
- Mix 4 part clearcoat and 1 part activator (4:1)
- Only mix one hopper at a time - POT LIFE: 30 MINUTES
- Set you PSI to the gun to 22-34 PSI (COMPRESSOR)
- SPRAY YOUR TEST PANEL BEFORE SPRAYING THE VEHICLE
- Apply 1 medium coat, panel by panel.
- Allow 5-10 minutes to dry and apply another medium/wet coat
- NOT TOO WET OF A COAT THOUGH - IF APPLIED TOO WET YOU'LL SEE A MILKY WHITE EFFECT - WILL NEED TO BE SANDED THE NEXT DAY AND FLOW COATED IF SO.
- Clean your spray gun immediately after spraying - Best to clean your equipment away from the location of the vehicle. Use 3M High Power Low VOX Paint Sprayer Gun Cleaner
- Allow the Satin Clearcoat to fully cure for 3-4 hours before unmasking
- Deliver after curing for 8+ hours
Our pearls/flakes ship from us directly here in Jacksonville, FL. Typically same business day if not next business for sure. We do have UPS and USPS shipping options at checkout. Even as fast as next day.
Raail AirWrap and Spherical along with the Drop-in tints must ship UPS ground. Those products unfortunately can not ship next day or any faster than ground. Being hazmat paint and all. However we do ship from a few locations to ensure fast shipments. Orders typically will leave in the same fashion.. 1-2 business days on average.