- Clay mitt can easily and quickly remove surface contaminants from your car, such as heavy oxidation, water stains, ferrous powder, light rust, brake dust, the effects of tree sap, etc
- One side is microfabric cloth, the other side is with clay that can both remove contaminants and clean your vehicle at the same time, convenient to use (but it cannot remove car wax)
- Clay bar mitt is more than 5-6 times long lasting use to compare with the traditional clay bar, saving half of the time and effort to result in a silky smooth paint finish
- Please DO NOT press hard in using this clay detailing mitt, a gentle strength will be enough. Car wash mitt with clay is safe and gentle on automotive paint
Usage (OEM CLEARCOAT ONLY)
- Thoroughly wash the vehicle to remove all loose surface contaminants
- Spray a workable section of the vehicle's surface with mild soap as lubrication which is important while using the clay mitt
- Scrub the lubrication areas with LIGHT pressure until you feel that it is silky smooth(there will be a noticeable difference)
- Repeat step 2 and step 3 on each section of the vehicle until completely treated
- If the vehicle is heavily contaminated, a final wash and rinse is suggested
- Dry the vehicle with a clean and rinse the clay mitt with water and then air dry
Our pearls/flakes ship from us directly here in Jacksonville, FL. Typically same business day if not next business for sure. We do have UPS and USPS shipping options at checkout. Even as fast as next day.
Raail AirWrap and Spherical along with the Drop-in tints must ship UPS ground. Those products unfortunately can not ship next day or any faster than ground. Being hazmat paint and all. However we do ship from a few locations to ensure fast shipments. Orders typically will leave in the same fashion.. 1-2 business days on average.